วันเสาร์ที่ 12 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

11 years of Westlife : Where we are


I've been known them since I studied in high school.....too long

They become a part of my daily life

I'd like to say "Thank you" to them....for

Westlife Album 1998 "Swear it again"

Coast to coast 2000 "I lay my love on you"

World of our own 2001 "I wanna grow old with you"

Turn around 2003 "What do they know"

You rise me up 2005 "Color of my world"

Back home 2007 The spacial one and a lot of BKK's sense "Us against the world"

Where we are 2009 "Shadows"

Check it out for the latests album "Where we are"

Finally, I'd like to dedicated these songs to the one who has gone forever.

"ํYou always be the first thought in my head when I face the trouble and you can retrieve me from the sorrow" the one thing that I never told her

Westlife-Album : Where We Are. Year : 2009

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น